sabato 27 novembre 2010

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!!!

La neve sta posandosi un po' ovunque, brrr che freddo che fa. Me ne starò per due giorni chiusa in casa al calduccio. Adoro i ritmi lenti dell'inverno, svegliarmi tardi, guardare fuori dalle finestre e vedere tutto bianco intorno. Mi rilassa, di tanto in tanto, sapere che non uscirò e che mi prenderò cura di me e solo di me. Sapete cosa farò? Leggerò un bel libro sul divano, sfoglierò le mie riviste preferite, preparerò dei bei post per voi e naturalmente a guarderò almeno tre DVD.
Ah, ovviamente mi diedicherò anche al mio lui...  Buon fine settimana a tutte. Take care...

Snow made its appearance in northern Italy – finally, but what a cold!
I will then spend this weekend at home, cosy and warm. I simply love the slow rhythm of winter: waking up late, watching out of the windows and seeing everything turned white.
It’s relaxing, sometimes, knowing that I will not put my feet out of the doorstep and I will just take care of me. You know what I’ll do? I will read a good book lying on the sofa, I will flip over the pages of my favourite magazines, I will prepare some nice posts and, of course, I will watch at least three DVDs! And, yes, I will also take care of my “him” sometime…
Have a great weekend, now. Take care…






Nessun commento:

Posta un commento